Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to many of the more popular questions at ShopCross.
I forgot my password and can’t access my account?
Visit our loginpage and select "Forgot Password". An automated email will be sent to your email address to guide you through the password reset process.
How do I change my account information?
To change your profile information, such as ship to addresses, click My Account and Log In. Here you manage your information and view your order history or place a reorder. All of the information we receive from you in the registration process is transmitted over an SSL secure server. You can only access your information after logging in with the unique e-mail and password combination you created during registration process.
Do you have a minimum order amount?
ShopCross has no minimum order requirements.
Do you accept phone in orders?
We are not able to accept orders via phone. For your safety & security all orders must be entered online by the customer through our secure server.
Can I add to or change my order?
Due to the speed of our fulfillment system and our efforts to maintain accuracy and efficiency in our order process, we are unable to alter any orders after they have been placed. If you would like to add to or modify your order in any way, please contact our Customer Service Team via live chat or email (email@example.com) to cancel the order, so you can reorder what you need. If an order is already processing in our warehouse and being packed to ship, we are unable to cancel the order. If you no longer need an item in your order please return it.
Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel an order that has not started processing, please submit a request through our customer service team, or contact our Customer Service Team via live chat or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If an order begins processing in our warehouse and is being packed to ship, we cannot cancel the order. If you no longer need an item in your order please return it.
How can I get a receipt or copy of the invoice for my order?
You will be e-mailed an order receipt once your order is placed into our order processing system (if you do not receive, please check your spam folder). In order to obtain another copy, log into the My Account and go to Orders, Order History. You will see a list of all your orders, click order details, here you’ll have the option to either print the Order Receipt or email the Order Receipt.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Our goal is to complete and ship your order, as quickly as possible. Orders for in-stock parts are typically shipped within 24 hours or the following business day, if received after hours. If you order a part that has a lead time in days, or a notice for process time in days, your order will stay in the Processing Status until your part(s) ship from the factory. Check our Shipping Policy for normal delivery times.
How do I check on my order status?
Log into the My Account for updates on your order status.
I didn’t receive what I ordered. What should I do?
If you believe you received the incorrect part, please contact our customer service team and we’ll work with you to reship the correct item or offer a refund. We may require a picture of the incorrect part received, to insure the correct replacement is sent.
Will there be sales tax on my order? What if I’m tax-exempt?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
CROSS COMPANY COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including North Carolina. Cross Company, by Supreme Court order, also collects sales tax in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and any other state that requires tax collection by law. Please note that the sales tax (if applicable) included in your total is an amount based on the maximum combined state and local taxes listed for your state and may include tax on freight. Your order summary/credit card receipt will reflect the sales tax charged to your account and that amount will be based on the most current tax data for your specific ship-to location.
CROSS COMPANY DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state that Cross Company is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
Do you accept purchase orders?
ShopCross may offer Net 30 Terms to qualified businesses, on approved credit, for initial orders of $2,500 placed outside of our ShopCross store.
- To apply for credit, please download, fill out and sign (using PDF Viewer or hand signed) our Credit Application Form, then email your completed ShopCross Credit Application. Our Finance Department will review your references and we'll let you know when your account is opened. This process normally takes 5-7 business days based on the references.
- Net 30 terms are for Business Customers only with an opening order of $2,500. Requests for net 30 terms will be reviewed and approved by the Cross Company Finance Department. Net 30 terms are not guaranteed to all businesses.
What is your Return Policy?
Returns of product, other than for an error in shipping, exchange or replacement of defective products, are subject to a 25% restock fee of the original purchase price. Special Order/Non-Standard Products are Non-Returnable. If you need to return part or all of your order, you must submit the return request within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- All non-defective products approved for return are to be shipped back to ShopCross at the buyer's expense. The items must be insured and sent via UPS, FedEx or USPS with a tracking number e-mailed to email@example.com. Shipping fees originally incurred by buyer are Non-Refundable. Should a replacement part for a returned item not be available, a credit will be issued.
- Please contact us to request a Return Material Authorization.
- All returned products must be issued a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number prior to return shipment. After review and approval of the information you provided in the RMA Request Form, we will provide RMA number. Unauthorized and/or unmarked returns will not be honored. All returned products must be conspicuously labeled with the assigned RMA number and accompanied with a copy of the sales order or invoice & our completed RMA Form. A decontamination statement (where applicable) must be completed, signed and attached to the outside of the packing in order to be accepted by our shipping/receiving department. Returned products for credit must be new, in original undamaged factory packaging and in resale condition.
- Regardless of condition, products must be packaged appropriately, so as not to incur any physical damage during return shipping. Failure to do so may invalidate both the RMA and the warranty (if applicable).