Order Processing Information
Here you'll find answers to many of the more popular questions related to your Order and our Order Processing.
Do you have a minimum order amount?
ShopCross has no minimum order requirements.
Do you accept phone in orders?
We are not able to accept orders via phone. For your safety & security all orders must be entered online by the customer through our secure server.
To ensure our customers’ safety online, all orders go through security checks before we start processing the order. Please keep this in mind while ordering, as there may be a short delay before processing for a small percentage of orders. If additional information is needed to help ensure the order’s validity, we will reach out to you via email.
Can I add to or change my order?
Due to the speed of our fulfillment system and our efforts to maintain accuracy and efficiency in our order process, we are unable to alter any orders after they have been placed. If you would like to add to or modify your order in any way, submit requests to our customer service team, or contact the team via live chat or email, to cancel the order, so you can reorder what you need. If an order is already processing in our warehouse and being packed to ship, we are unable to cancel the order. If you no longer need an item in your order please return it.
Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel an order that has not started processing, please submit requests to our customer service team, or contact the team via live chat or email. If an order begins processing in our warehouse and is being packed to ship, we cannot cancel the order. If you no longer need an item in your order please return it.
How can I check the status of my order?
Please visit the My Account section of our site.
All orders placed in ShopCross will be automatically entered into our order management system, based on the order status below. Our products will display either the available inventory or estimated normal processing/lead time. We will ship your order, as complete as possible, and your order may have multiple shipments from multiple warehouses.
- Payment Received: Shortly after completing your order and payment you will receive an automated email order confirmation/order summary from ShopCross along with an Order Receipt for your records. (If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder.)
- Pending Backoffice: Our first step, after receiving a new order, is to review the billing, shipping and product information contained within the order for validity & security. We look for specific inconsistencies within orders that may be an indicator of possible error entry, address issues or fraud. This step takes just a few seconds for our process to confirm and send your order into our order processing system.
- Pending Admin Intervention: A confirming step we have to check for complete tax information on orders that are taxable. If you are a tax exempt entity, please submit your tax exempt certificate through your account and we'll set tax exempt accordingly.
- Processing: Once we have established your order is correct and valid, our next step is to update the order status to: "Processing" This means that we have received & accepted your order and have begun to process it within our system. Our goal is to complete and ship your order, as quickly as possible. Orders for in-stock parts are typically shipped within 24 hours or the following business day, if received after hours. If you order a part that has a lead time in days, or a notice for process time in days, your order will stay in the Processing Status until your part(s) ship from the factory. Processing times vary for either production, assembly, testing or validation by item. Each part will have an estimated Lead Time or Processing Time posted.
- Completed: Once an order physically ships, your order status will be updated to "Shipped-Order Complete" and you will be notified of this final status update via an automated email. Included in this message is a note informing you that your order has shipped along with a tracking number (if available) and contact information for us. In some instances, carriers may not have current information on the respective tracking information for several hours after the products leave our facility. Products drop-shipping direct from the factory will typically show a tracking number of "Factory Drop-Ship."
How can I get a receipt or copy of the invoice for my order?
You will be e-mailed an Order Receipt once your order is placed into our order processing system (if you do not receive, please check your spam folder). In order to obtain another copy, log into your account and go to Order History. You will see a list of all your orders, click Order Details, here you’ll have the option to either print the Order Receipt or email the Order Receipt.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Our goal is to complete and ship your order, as quickly as possible. Orders for in-stock parts are typically shipped within 24 hours or the following business day, if received after hours. If you order a part that has a lead time in days, or a notice for process time in days, your order will stay in the Processing Status until your part(s) ship from the factory. Check our Shipping Policy for normal UPS delivery times.
I need my order by a certain date.
Orders for in-stock parts are typically shipped within 24 hours or the following business day, if received after hours. If you have a time constraint on your order, please feel free to contact us, we can be reached by Live Chat, email, before placing the order and we’ll be happy to check availability for you.
I didn’t receive what I ordered.
What should I do? If you believe you received the incorrect part, please contact our customer service team to request a return and we’ll work with you to reship the correct item or offer a refund. We may require a picture of the incorrect part received, to ensure the correct replacement is sent.
Item(s) in my order are missing. What should I do?
If any part of your order is missing, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your order, so we can find a solution for you! Be aware, we will ship your order, as complete as possible, and your order may have multiple shipments from multiple warehouses.
Please note: If your order shipped via Motor Freight (Common Carrier), please follow this guide:
- If any item is missing, you must do the following to secure a resolution:
- Note clearly on the delivery receipt what’s missing before signing
- Keep your original copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 1 business day
While we do our best to avoid a missing part of box, part of a shipment can occasionally go missing during transit and we must go to the carrier company to start a trace for the missing items or receive reimbursement if the items are ultimately deemed lost. By signing the delivery receipt you are taking responsibility and ownership for the shipment in the condition noted. If part of your shipment is missing and you did not note this in any way on the delivery receipt, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation or replacement of the missing parts.
Will my order come in one shipment?
We will ship your order, as complete as possible, and your order may have multiple shipments from multiple warehouses. All calibration gas cylinders are shipped direct from the factory's Oldsmar, Florida or Houston, TX location.
Do you have a Re-Order Feature?
Many of the parts offered on ShopCross are consumable and need to be reordered often. We have a quick and easy option for you, just log into My Account and click Order History, find your order that you need again and simply click Reorder. This will take you through our fast order system.