Updated August 8, 2018
No Children Under 13
This Website is not directed at or intended for use by children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 through this Website. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any data through this Website.
Users Outside the U.S.
This Website is not directed at or intended for users outside the U.S. Please be advised that if you are located in the European Union or another region with laws related to data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, your personal data submitted through this Website and transferred to the U.S. may not have the same legal data protection as in your jurisdiction.
Types of Data We Collect
We or our third-party service providers collect personal data that you provide voluntary through this Website, for example, by creating an account; signing up for our newsletters; requesting a quote; submitting a comment, question, or request for support; live chatting; requesting information; and making a purchase. Such data may include: first name, last name, phone number, company name, address, country, state, email address, zip code, credit card information and other data you voluntarily provide.
We or our third-party providers may also collect personal data automatically when you visit this Website. This may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to view this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Website) and the details about the path followed within the Website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s IT environment. We refer to this collectively as “Usage Data.”
You are responsible for any third-party personal data you obtain, publish or share through this Website and confirm you have the third-party’s consent to provide the data to us.
How We Use Data; Third-Party Services
We use the data we collect from you to:
- Contacting you. We may use your data to respond to your inquiries and to deliver email, newsletters and other information you request. We may add you to our promotional email lists if you create an account and/or make a purchase on this Website. If you provide a telephone number, we may contact you for commercial or promotional purpose related to this Website and to fulfill support requests.
- Analytics. Our analytics systems monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track user behavior. We also use Google Analytics, LinkedIn conversion tracking, User ID extension for Google Analytics, Google Analytics with anonymized IP, and Google Ads conversion tracking. These third-party analytics providers use data (including cookie data) collected through our Website to track and examine your usage of the Website, connect with other data about you, and advertise to you including personalized advertising.
- Remarketing and behavioral and other advertising. We may collect data (including cookie data) that allows us or others to optimize and serve advertising to you based on your past use of this Website. We use Google’s AdWords Remarketing, LinkedIn Website Retargeting, and Remarketing through Google Analytics for Display Advertising to enable these services.
- Location-based interactions. We may use and share your geolocation data to provide location-based services to you.
- Displaying content from external platforms. We may use your data (including cookie data) to display content from YouTube video.
- Managing Support and Contact Requests. You may submit comments or requests for quotes or other information through this Website. Your email address and other personal data you submit may be collected if you do so. Our provider for this service is Zendesk.
- Infrastructure Monitoring. This Website uses a service provided by New Relic to monitor the use and behavior of our Website components so performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved. Your data may be used in connection with this service.
- Interaction with External Social Networks and Platforms and Live Chat Platforms. This Website may interact directly with LinkedIn and Google+ social networks. This Website also allows users to interact with live chat platforms provided by Zendesk Chat to contact and be contacted by us for support services. Your personal data may be collected in connection with these interactions. Live chat conversations may be logged.
- Email Marketing. We may send you marketing emails through Bronto (Oracle) email marketing software. This may allow us to collect data about the date and time you viewed a message from us and how you interacted with it.
- Enterprise Resource Planning. We use third-party services to manage data about transactions, suppliers, customers and inventory provided by Infor. Your data may be used for this purpose.
- Profiling. We may use data collected through our Website and other sources to create or update a user profile. This allows us to evaluate your choices, preferences and behaviors for marketing and other commercial purposes.
- Operation and maintenance. For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (system logs) use other personal data (such as the IP address) for this purpose.
- Financial transactions and e-commerce. You may make purchases on this Website. Payment processing is provided by Authorize.Net. Our third-party service provider will collect financial data (credit card data) and other personal data you provide to process payment. We use NetSuite (Oracle) as the platform to build and run e-commerce on this Website. We and our third-party service providers may use data you provide to enable these transactions and to fulfill your orders.
By using our Website, you consent to the handling of your personal data by us and the third-parties mentioned above in the manner and for the purposes described here and in the Microsoft Bing, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Hot Jar, Oracle, New Relic, Zendesk, Infor, Authorize.Net and other applicable privacy policies.
This Website contains links to other websites, and these third-party websites may set cookies or other tracking tools on your device. We are not responsible for the cookie or tracking practices of other websites.
- Cookies are also used to enable some of the functions described in the “How We Use Data; Third-Party Services” section above.
Opt-Out. To learn more about or opt out of cookies and other interest-based advertising, please visit the industry opt-out pages operated by the DAA, at http://www.aboutads.info and by the NAI at http://networkadvertising.org.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosure
This Website does not support “Do Not Track Signals” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services this Website uses honor “Do Not Track” requests, please read their respective privacy policies.
How We Share Data
We will not share your personal data except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may collect, report, and share personal data with third parties that perform services on our behalf, for example, technical, marketing and content service providers. We may also share your personal data with third-party providers of cloud, web and/or server hosting services. We do not authorize these third parties to use your personal data except as necessary to provide services to us or for purposes authorized by us.
- Our website uses third-party service providers as described in the “How We Use Data; Third Party Services” section above. Our service providers may provide data collected by them through this Website to us, such as reports of email addresses and personal data they collect, store and/or process for us, which we may use for analytical, marketing and other commercial purposes. Third-party providers of financial transaction tools may collect your credit card and other personally identifiable information through this Website if voluntarily provided by you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these service providers or of other websites. By using our Website, you consent to the processing and handling of your personal data by our service providers in the manner and for the purposes described here and in their respective privacy policies. We do not authorize our third-party service providers to use your personal data except as necessary to provide services to us or for purposes authorized by us.
- Additionally, we may disclose your personal data (1) to comply with a law, regulation, or other governmental request, for example, to comply with subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or requests by law enforcement or governmental entities; (2) to investigate or defend against third-party claims against us; (3) to detect, prevent, or investigate fraud or other illegal activity or to enforce our Terms; (4) to repair or resolve technical issues in the operation of this Website; (5) to respond to a request by you to disclose the information, including your requests to allow access to your personal data by third-parties designated by you; (6) with your knowledge and consent; and (7) to address emergencies or acts of god. We may share your personal data as an asset of the business in the event of a sale, merger, or other business combination or transfer involving us, our parent or subsidiary entities.
Links to Third Party Sites
Security of Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We implement commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, and destruction of personal data collected through this Website. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal data will never be accessed by an unauthorized party or otherwise breached.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem reasonably necessary or desirable, unless a different retention period is required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. We reserve the right to delete or destroy any data collected, including personal data, at any time.
Access to Your Personal Data and How to Contact Us
You may choose to stop receiving our communications, newsletters or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.