Apollo 62-100 ball cone series 1/2" check valve having FNPT end style features 125 psi working pressure and 1.4 Cv coefficient of volume
The 62-100 series is uniquely suited for applications in corrosive environments, including chemical processing, pulp and paper and other process industries. The rugged stainless steel body and RPTFE ball check provide reliable, patented protection against reverse flow.
- Unique design
- Spring-loaded for fast seating action
- Center guided so that radial alignment is never needed
- 2 in straight-through flow minimizes pressure loss
- 1/2 psi standard cracking pressure
- RPTFE-Reinforced Teflon ball check