Limit Switches by Eatonâ€™s electrical sector were specifically designed to withstand the penetrating properties of cutting fluids and coolants, such as those used in the automotive industry, as well as extreme shock, vibration and temperature fluctuations. The one-piece, epoxy filled switch body is prewired at the factory to ensure leak-proof, submersible performance. This unique construction positively stops fluid from finding its way to any and all critical connection.
- Manufactured to take the physical and environmental abuse (including cutting fluids and chemicals) of harsh industrial environments
- Modular, plug-in components (head and switch body) provide application flexibility, reduced inventory and less downtime
- Chemical resistant Viton gaskets, seals and boots are standard, and so are captive, posi-drive screws
- A special tertiary seal on the switch body prevents fluid from entering even when the operating head is not attached
- 600V rating, ridge-topped contacts and wiping action assure continuity even to logic level circuit
- Factory wired cable features a 350 pound pullout capacity
- Rotary heads are field convertible CW, CCW, or both, without special tools