The Dynasonics TFX ultrasonic flow meter is a clamp-on ultrasonic flow and energy meter that provides accurate and repeatable measurements for full pipe liquid applications such as cooling lines, raw sewage flows, water distribution and processes where system shutdown is impossible. This versatile and accurate meter clamps on to the outside of pipes and does not contact the internal liquid which reduces installation and maintenance time and cost. The TFX Ultra is available in a variety of configurations that permit the user to select a meter with features suitable to meet particular application requirements. The DTT series transducers are non-invasive, clamp-on devices that are placed on the outside of a pipe. Proprietary circuitry allows this product to be used on both metal and plastic pipes containing relatively clean liquids as well as those with suspended solids or entrained gases.
- Bi-directional flow measurement system
- Large, easy to read digital display
- Rugged, aluminum enclosure ensures a long service life in harsh environments
- +/-0.5% of reading repeatability
- Liquid type - most clean liquids or liquids containing small amounts of suspended solids or gas bubbles
- 4 button keypad
- Modbus RTU advanced communication