Parker Transair VR03 series lugged butterfly valve features 3" flanged connection and has working pressure rating of 232 psi
Transair ball valves and butterfly valves placed regularly throughout the system at key locations, such as compressor outlets and upstream of pneumatic tools, allow ease of system isolation and pipe reconfiguration/maintenance.
- Quick connection
- Available in lockable version (only in 16.5 mm and 25 mm)
- Manual or piloted operation (only in 25 mm and 40 mm)
- 98.7% (29.6 in Hg) vacuum
- Valve is not supplied with EW08 L1 00 lockable handle and EW10 00 01 bolt kit
- Valve has a bonded seal and does not require a flange gasket