Red Lion G306A series indoor HMI operator interface features a 5.7" TFT active matrix 256 color QVGA LCD display with 320 x 240 pixel resolution and has voltage rating of 24 VDC
The G306A operator interface terminal combines unique capabilities normally expected from high-end units with a very affordable price. It is built around a high performance core with integrated functionality. This core allows the G306A to perform many of the normal features of the Paradigm range of operator interfaces while improving and adding new features. The G306A is able to communicate with many different types of hardware using high speed RS232/422/485 communications ports and EtherNet 10 BaseT/100 Base-TX communications. In addition, the G306A features USB for fast downloads of configuration files and access to trending and data logging. A CompactFlash socket is provided so that flash cards can be used to collect your trending and data logging information as well as to store larger configuration files.
- USB port to download the unit’s configuration from a PC or for data transfers to a PC
- Unit’s configuration is stored in non-volatile memory
- CompactFlash socket to increase memory capacity
- Resistive analog touchscreen
- Remote web access and control facility
- Configuration and firmware are stored in 8 MB of non-volatile flash memory