Our Cross Robotics SP System is a turnkey Universal Robots cobot unit that includes the following ready-to-run robot:
- Universal Robot UR3 SP with a 6-axis arm, 3 kg capability and working radius of 500 mm reach.
- Custom Adjustable Height Mobile Robot Pedestal with 33"-47" adjustment (measured from the floor), industrial base plate on casters, leveling feet, floor anchor brackets, controller hanger bracket and pneumatic lift kit.
- Robotiq Two Finger 85 mm Stroke Adaptive Gripper and all required accessories
- Configuration of Robot Communications and installation of required software files.
- Machine Tending Sample Programs that incorporate the Robotiq Subroutines
- Quick Start instructional video on how to manipulate the Robotiq Gripper from within the Polyscope Interface
Other cost savings and benefits of the Universal Robots UR3 SP Series Cage-Free Cobot include:
- The CrossRobotics Universal Robots can be up and running in less than an hour.
- Operates in most production environments and works within existing plant footprint.
- Eliminates the need for expensive and intrusive safety equipment, like hard guarding, laser scanners, light curtains, or safety mats.
- Does not require extensive training to program, run, or maintain.
If you'd like to learn more about our capabilities with Collaborative Robot applications, please contact our in-house Robotics Team.